Thank A Donor Days
The university's Thank A Donor Days, sponsored by the Office of Stewardship, are held every fall for students who are recipients of donor-funded scholarships. Students are given the opportunity to write a note to their donors at a designated location on campus. Writing supplies are provided at the event site.
Students are encouraged to attend the event for the college/school that corresponds to their major. However, if a student is unable to make their scheduled date/time, they are welcome to attend any of the sessions. Students who are not able to attend any of the scheduled sessions should contact the Office of Stewardship as soon as possible to schedule an appointment to stop by to complete the note.
2015 Thank A Donor Day Dates
- School of Music
- Thursday, October 1 - 6:30pm in Presser Hall
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Wednesday, October 28 - 9:30am and 1:00pm in the Stetson Room of the CUB (students only need to attend one of the two sessions offered)
- School of Business Administration
- Thursday, October 22 - 11:00am in Rinker Aud., Lynn Business Center
Scholarship Benefactor Luncheon
The Office of Stewardship coordinates an annual luncheon that gives scholarship donors the opportunity to meet the students they support, and scholarship recipients the opportunity to meet and learn more about their benefactors. Typically this event is held on campus during the spring semester.
As we begin plan next year's event we will post information to this website.