Summer Housing 2013 @ Stetson!
Where is summer housing this year?
Summer 2013 will be in apartment style housing (Stetson Cove/University Village Apartments). These units offer individual bedrooms, a bathroom shared by not more than one other person, a common living room space and kitchen. Washers and dryers are available in laundry rooms located within the complex.
How much does it cost?
Summer housing is billed at a per-session rate. Session I (May 14 - June 8) costs $800, Session II (June 9 - July 4) costs $800, and Session III (May 14 - July 4) costs $1,600. Students may request, through the application, housing for the Interim Session (July 5 - fall move-in) which costs an additional $800.
How do I sign up?
Interested students may log into Housing Central (use link on left-hand side of screen) to complete the Summer Application & Lease 2013. Space is limited so assignments will be available based on the following prioritization: Enrollment in summer courses at Stetson, Stetson employment, outside employment/not for credit internships, other. Many factors are considered in making specific room assignments including date of submission, current and future housing assignments, dates of occupancy, facilities projects, etc. Housing and Residential Life will communicate your assignment to you via email prior to the end of April.
When do I sign up?
Students interested in summer housing need to submit their application/lease form through Housing Central by April 17, 2013.
- April 17: Application/lease deadline
- April 30: Date by which students will receive summer housing assignment
- May 14: Move-in date for Session 1 & 3 residents (begins at 12:00pm noon)
- June 8: Move-out deadline for Session 1 residents (no later than 3:00pm)
- June 9: Move-in date for Session 2 residents (begins at 12:00pm noon)
- July 4: Move-out deadline for Session 2 & 3 residents (no later than 3:00pm)
- August: Summer residents move to their Fall 2013 housing assignments or temporary transitional spaces (more information provided to residents who remain for interim session)
- Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more about Summer School here: stetson.edu/summer