Housing and Residential Life
News and Updates
- Summer Housing information is now live. Please visit the tab on the right or click here for more information.
- Housing Central is our student gateway for completing housing sign up/lease, forms such as request to live off campus, special accommodations, etc. Sign in using your university username and password.
- Roommate Concerns: Remember to utilize your resident assistant and the roommate contract for any issues that may arise with your roommate.
- Laundry Machine Not Working?: Post a sign on it and inform our laundry vendor immediately by calling 1-888-MAC-GRAY (1-888-622-4729) or reporting it online at Mac Gray's website. UVA and Stetson Cove machines should be reported to the SchoolDude system.
- Emergency Notification System: Make sure you are signed up at My Stetson (click on 'Students' then 'Hatter Alert Cell Phone' to complete the information).
Please consider liking us on Facebook to stay up-to-date on upcoming events, programs and announcements.
Our communities foster student development and learning in a safe and inclusive environment through vibrant educational opportunities that challenge students to lead lives of significance.
Housing and Residential Life features:
- 24 Halls
- 1,900 Residential Students
- Pet-friendly housing
- Gender-neutral housing (where available)
- Four Themed Housing Communities
- Three-year residency requirement
- On-campus fraternity and sorority housing
- Two buildings in the DeLand Historic District
- 21 Cats, 32 Dogs and five small caged mammals