Registration Tips and Hints
The following hints and tips will help make registration easier:
- Make sure you can log in to My Stetson before your registration time.
- Once you receive your registration PIN number from your faculty advisor, don't wait to register!
- Use the Class Schedule Search tool to view a list of classes offered for the term for which you'll be registering. Please note that if the list is preliminary it can change without warning, so check often.
- Know your registration PIN number. Only your faculty advisor or department chair is authorized to provide you your registration number. The Registrar's Office cannot provide you with your PIN.
- Know your registration time. It's based on the number of hours you've earned, but does not include the hours you're registered for during the current semester.
- If you want to take more than 18 hours (College of Arts and Sciences, School of Business Administration) or 19 hours (School of Music), you'll need to request such an overload through your academic dean prior to registration.
- Check your courses for pre-requisites. You must have the required prerequisites in order to register.
- Independent study requests should be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
- You will need instructor permission if you plan to register for a course which you used course exclusion, late dropped or withdrawn.
- If a class has a waitlist, and you wish to be added, please select the "Wait List" action from the class registration to do so. Click Waitlist FAQ for further information.
- The Registrar's Office can be reached via phone at 386-822-7140, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm, or via email at email@example.com.