- Complete the application for graduation at the beginning of the semester in which you plan to graduate.
- Confirm that your name is on the appropriate list below and verify that information listed is correct. Please contact the Office of the Registrar should you have any questions.
- The list of names below includes July, December 2016; May, July, December 2017. This is an all inclusive list that is in alpha order by DEGREE. Please check the list and advise Lisa Hoffman of any discrepancies. If you do not have a middle name listed and you want your middle name listed please contact Lisa Hoffman. If you have applied to graduate and do not see your name listed please contact Lisa Hoffman.
- Graduation List - Updated as of May 8, 2017
- Your name on this list verifies only that you have applied to graduate. Please check your degree audit to make sure all degree requirements have been met.
- For information regarding ordering regalia and announcements, please visit the Commencement Website
Deadlines and Fees
The $100.00 graduation fee is charged to your student account. Please note that the graduation fee is required regardless of whether or not you participate in the commencement ceremony.
The deadline to apply to graduate Spring 2017 is Monday, February 13, 2017. A late fee equal to the application fee will be assessed to all who apply for spring 2017 graduation after that date.
Effective Spring 2017 diplomas will be mailed to all graduated students 2-3 weeks after the graduation date. Graduated students will receive an email about the diploma once it is mailed.
The next commencement ceremony will be May 12-13, 2017.