About the Post Office
Stetson University Postal Services
The Post Office is a department of Auxiliary Services. The Post Office is a team. We accomplish this by forming a partnership with our customers to insure customer service and satisfaction are met. The Post Office performs a vital part in the various functions of the University. The needs of our customers are our most important priority. Our talent will be an invaluable contribution to both this department's and the University's mission, and our performance will keep the Post Office a winning team.
Postal Services is to:
- Provide a service to the college community by processing and distributing external and internal mail to students, faculty, staff and offices in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Provide students with opportunities to work and teach them good work habits that they will take with them into society.
- Provide professional mail services with one facility.
- Provide Postal Services staff with educational and training opportunities to improve knowledge and performance as well as to increase personal work satisfaction, professional development.
- Provide and achieve the most economical postage and cost containment techniques.
- Provide fast and efficient service to all customers for all postal functional areas.
The highest priority of the Stetson University Postal Services is our customer and the quality and integrity of the mail services provided to them. We pledge to sustain an environment of support and respect for all who work here and those who use our postal services. We will treat every customer with honesty, courtesy, and professionalism. We will treat our employees as our most valuable asset, emphasizing respect, teamwork and initiative in an environment that embraces diversity. We will strive as a team to earn the respect of our customers and exceed their expectations. We are committed to working in partnership with our students, faculty, staff and community to achieve customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.