Blackboard Support for Students
Blackboard Learn is Stetson University's learning management system. It provides an out-of-class connection to classes, assignments and classmates, and helps faculty to manage their classes, deliver quality feedback and deliver the best possible learning experience to their students. Blackboard can be used on most computers and devices, and requires only an Internet connection. This quick guide will help you get started with Blackboard.
Logging in to Blackboard
- Go to the Blackboard website. A link is also available in the quick links list on Stetson Today.
- Enter your Stetson University username and password to log in to the system.
Once logged in, your browser window should show something similar to the following screen shot:
These videos provide an introduction to some of the most helpful topics to learn more about Blackboard. For a more comprehensive list, go to the On Demand Learning Center for Students.
- Global Navigation and My Blackboard - Provides a tour of global navigation and My Blackboard.
- Submitting an Assignment - Covers the basics of this very important task.
- Sending Email From Your Course - Provides the necessary steps to keep your communication for class separate from your everyday communication.
- Creating a New Discussion Board Thread - Breaks down the steps necessary to use this key collaboration feature.
- Creating a Discussion Board Post - Make sure you don't lose important information by watching this video.