Virtual Lab allows faculty, staff and students to access software titles from the computer labs on their personal computers and mobile devices from almost anywhere. Software available on Virtual Lab can be used exactly as if it were installed on a physical computer. Virtual Lab is available 24/7/365, though periodic outages can be expected for application upgrades and other routine maintenance; outages will typically last only a few hours and will most often occur between semesters.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I access my G: Drive and the P: Drive?
Yes! Both your G: Drive and the P: Drive will be set up automatically for you when you log in, just like in any of the computer labs.
Is Microsoft Office available on the virtual lab?
Yes! Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and all of the other applications in the Microsoft Office suite are available to use.
- High-speed Internet connection (Note: The Virtual Lab is not accessible when connected to the "STETSON-GUEST" wireless network.)
- Supported computer or mobile operating system: PC, Mac, iPad or Android device). See the instructions below for your specific platform.
- Setting up Virtual Lab on an Apple iPad
- Setting up Virtual Lab on Apple OS X
- Setting up Virtual Lab on an Android device
- Setting up Virtual Lab on Microsoft Windows
If you have a problem with the virtual lab, contact the I.T. Help Desk.