Virtual Lab allows faculty, staff, and students to access software titles from the computer labs on their personal computers and mobile devices from almost anywhere. Software available on Virtual Lab can be used exactly as if it were installed on a physical computer.
Virtual Lab is available 24/7/365, though periodic outages can be expected for application upgrades and other routine maintenance; outages will typically last only a few hours and will most often occur between semesters.
Access the virtual lab today!
- High-speed Internet connection.
- Supported computer or mobile operating system: PC, Mac, iPad or Android device. See the instructions below for your specific platform.
Horizon Client Instructions
- Setting up Virtual Lab on an Apple iOS Device
- Setting up Virtual Lab on Apple OS X
- Setting up Virtual Lab on an Android Device
- Setting up Virtual Lab on Microsoft Windows
If you have a problem with the virtual lab, contact the I.T. Help Desk.