Email accounts are provided to faculty, staff, students and alumni of the university. Stetson utilizes Microsoft Office 365 which provides the benefits listed below:
- 50GB per mailbox user
- Microsoft OneDrive with 1,000GB of personal storage space per mailbox user
- Microsoft Pro Plus – Each mailbox user can install Office on up to five personal devices for free
- Skype for Business – supports video and voice calls, instant messaging, and desktop screen sharing.
- View more features.
Access to these services is available through a number of interfaces, including Microsoft Outlook desktop clients, Outlook Web Access (OWA) at email.stetson.edu and mobile device clients (see setup instructions below).
Accessing Your Email Account
Use your network username and password to log on to your email account.
Configuring Email Access on Your Smartphone
Select "Exchange" or "Corporate Sync" type of account and use the following settings:
- Email Address: USERNAME@stetson.edu
- Server: m.outlook.com
- Domain: leave this field blank
- UserID/Username: USERNAME@ad.stetson.edu
- Password: Your account password
Click Here for Android Setup Instructions
Click Here for iPhone and iPad Setup Instructions
The Office of Information Technology provides access to email accounts to alumni of Stetson University.
Alumni may request email for life via the Lifetime Email Request form.
If you have issues with your email account or find that you can't log on, contact the I.T. Help Desk.