Greek Week Committee
The Greek Week Committee plans, organizes and implements the traditional Greek Week celebration held in the spring. The Committee's mission is to:
"Enhance the Greek life experience by celebrating interfraternalism. We strive to honor past traditions and build upon their successes by establishing new traditions of values-based service, competition, unity and recognition."
All members of the Greek community are eligible to join. Applications will be available in the middle of the fall semester and the members of the Committee will be chosen in January.
Greeks Advocating Mature Management of Alcohol (GAMMA) is open to all members of the Greek community. GAMMA focuses on building awareness of alcohol-related issues among the larger community, and also assists with programs sponsored during National Hazing Prevention Week and other times during the year.
Fraternity and Sorority Internship(s)
Interns who work for the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Involvement are crucial to our success. These Greek leaders work closely with the associate director of campus vibrancy and the graduate assistant for fraternity and sorority involvement to help plan, organize and implement many programs sponsored by the office, including:
- The Greek Awards Show
- Homecoming events
- Greek Parents Weekend
- Holly Meadows, FSI Student Intern
- Jacob Sapp, FSI Student Intern
- To recognize those fraternity men and women who have attained a high standard of leadership in interfraternity activities, to encourage them to continue along this line, and to inspire others to strive for similar conspicuous attainment;
- To unite outstanding fraternity men and women to create an organization which will help to mold the sentiment of the institution on questions of local and intercollegiate fraternity affairs;
- To bring together members of the faculty, alumni, and student members of the institution's fraternities and sororities on a basis of mutual interest, understanding and helpfulness;
- To help create an atmosphere where ideas and issues can be discussed openly across Greek lines and to help work out solutions.
- Hayden Sorensen, President
- Eric Ebersole, Vice President
- Raisa Santiesteban, Secretary
- Tresa Roberts, Treasurer
Internship applications will be available in the spring.
Greek Leadership Summit
The Greek Leadership Summit is offered to all chapters to help established leaders and develop new leaders within the community. Through the summit students will learn various leadership techniques within the Greek community, within the campus community and beyond Stetson University.
Order of Omega
The purpose of the Order of Omega is:
Order of Omega- Leadership
More information about Order of Omega is available at the national website.