Being involved on campus is an important part of a college education. It is the best way to connect to the university, to make new friends, to have fun, and to maximize what is learned in the classroom. Research on college students has shown that if students are involved in at least one out of class activity on campus, they are much more likely to succeed in the classroom, graduate, and be successful beyond college. So whether you join the Stetson Greek Community, get a job on campus, do research with Faculty, volunteer in the community or join one of the over 79 student organizations on campus.
Students who get involved:
- Get better grades!
- Develop time management skills and self-discipline!
- Learn how to effectively work in teams!
- Develop leadership and interpersonal skills!
- Meet new people and make life-long friends!
- Make themselves more marketable to internships, jobs, and graduate or professional schools!