To see the slideshow of current corporate donors that is shown daily in the lobby of the School of Business Administration, just click through the list in the slideshow above. To see a list of recent corporate donors, click here.
The Value of Partnering with Stetson University
Stetson University values the support of the business community. Here are five ways Stetson University adds value to your investment:
- Reputation - Founded in 1883, Stetson University is Florida's oldest private university and consistently earns high rankings in national college guides.
- Impact - Stetson University's Stetson Fund gifts provide support for the university's areas of most critical need. Capital and endowment gifts provide resources to improve academic programs and enhance teaching and learning.
- Values - Stetson University is guided by three core values: personal growth, intellectual development and global citizenship
- Recognition - Philanthropy raises your company's visibility on campus and in the community, while building employee loyalty and morale.
- Tax Incentives - Stetson University is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization.