This page is a gateway to information about your aid options as a graduate student at Stetson. It is extremely important that you complete the FAFSA as soon as possible, and that you continue to complete it for each year that you are enrolled for graduate studies.
The following documents and websites are available:
- Tuition and Fees
- MBA and MAcc Scholarships
- Teacher Education Graduate Scholarships
- Graduate In-Service Scholarship Form
(College of Arts and Science only - more information below)
- Request for Summer Financial Aid
- College of Law Financial Planning
Financial Award Information
New students should complete the FAFSA following the steps below to request financial aid:
- Register for a federal student aid PIN by visiting http://www.pin.ed.gov. Your PIN will be used to electronically sign the FAFSA. It may take up to one week to receive your PIN.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the academic year of enrollment. Include Stetson University's federal school code, 001531, when completing the FAFSA. Use your federal student aid PIN to electronically sign your FAFSA.
- Visit My Stetson to check on the status of your financial aid award, review outstanding/satisfied requirements and accept or decline your aid.
- To accept or decline your aid, please follow these steps:
- Log in to My Stetson.
- Click on "Financial Aid" at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Financial Aid Status" link.
- Click on "Awarded." (e.g., you have been awarded financial aid which totals $7,500.)
- Log in to My Stetson.
- Click on "Financial Aid" at the top.
- Click on the "Eligibility" link.
- Click on "Student Requirements" from the list.
If you have questions about federal student aid, please contact the university's Office of Financial Aid at 386-822-7120 or email@example.com.
Financial Aid Options
Some options for financing your education include:
- Check with your employer to explore the availability and use of tuition assistance benefits. Many organizations will offer some level of financial support.
- You may qualify for federal Stafford loans through the FAFSA (above).
- Explore student loans offered through outside financial institutions.
Limited scholarship funds are available for qualified applicants. Please contact the Office of Financial Planning at firstname.lastname@example.org or 386-822-7120 for more details.
To receive the tuition discount, the In-Service Tuition Scholarship for Graduate Arts and Sciences must be completed and returned to the Office of Student Financial Planning at the beginning of each semester. For your convenience it may also be faxed to the office at 386-822-7126 or emailed to email@example.com.