First Year Students
Welcome new Hatters!
This page is a gateway to information about your aid options, how to complete the application process, and information on financial literacy. It's important that you explore all your options, know what you're getting into, and ask every question you might have.
Your Financial Aid Journey in Five Steps
Wells Fargo Education Financial Services has developed a series of videos to discuss the five steps that families take in their financial aid journey. Remember, the priority date for the FAFSA is February 15. Follow the links below to watch each video:
- Step 1: Complete the FAFSA
- Step 2: Estimate Your Total Cost and Financial Aid
- Step 3: Determine if You Have Additional Expenses
- Step 4: Plan to Cover Additional Expenses
- Step 5: Know Your Deadlines and Compare Your Options
The CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
Stetson University requires incoming students to complete the CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE in order to receive institutional, need-based aid. This aid complements state and federal funds available to students.