Frequently Asked Questions
How do I RSVP for an event?
Guests can submit their RSVP by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 386-822-8920. With your RSVP, please include:
- Your full name
- Guest name(s) (if applicable)
- Your phone number
- Any special needs or dietary restrictions
What is the university's street address?
421 N. Woodland Blvd.
DeLand, FL 32723
Are there designated parking areas for events?
There are parking areas throughout the DeLand campus and the surrounding area. It's recommended that you arrive early to allow time to locate parking and walk to the event location. Disabled parking is included in most parking areas on campus. There is no charge to park anywhere on campus.
How will I find the right building or place?
The campus map will show you the location of the building on campus. It's helpful to note what's adjacent to the event location prior to your arrival to best identify the building when walking to your destination.
What's the proper attire for university events?
Standard attire for most events at Stetson University is business professional, unless otherwise stated on the invitation. Use the following as a guide for determining how you should dress for an event:
- Business Casual- Trousers and a sport coat for men. Dressy pants look for women
- Cocktail Attire- Dark suits for men. Short, elegant dresses for women
- Business Attire- Business suits, dress shirts, and ties for men. Business-oriented suits for women, both skirted suits and tailored pantsuits.
- Semi-formal- An evening event (after 6 p.m.) dictates dark suits for men and a cocktail dress for women. Daytime semi-formal events mean a suit for men and an appropriate short dress or dressy suit for women
- Black Tie Optional- Option of wearing a tuxedo or formal dress
- Black Tie- Tuxedos for men. Cocktail, long dresses or dressy evening separates for women
How do I contact the University Events office?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 386-822-8925
- Mailing Address: 421 N. Woodland Blvd., Unit 8319, DeLand, FL 32723
- Phone: 386-822-8920
- Director of University Events
- Phone: 386-822-7712
- Email: email@example.com
- Assistant Director of University Events
- Phone: 386-822-7453
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org