A first-generation college student is a student from a family in which neither parent has earned a four-year undergraduate degree.
Are you a high school student who wants to go to college?
- Learn about preparing for college at Know How 2 Go.
- Visit the Office of Admissions to learn about the admissions process.
- Visit the Office of Financial Planning to learn about how to pay for college.
- Learn about programs for prospective students from our Cross Cultural Center to find out what programs and services we offer to students.
Recently Admitted Students
Were you recently admitted to Stetson University? (Congratulations!)
- Learn about first-year and transition programs.
- Learn about disability resources.
- Review dates for FOCUS (new student orientation).
- Consider joining a student organization.
Take advantage of these resources and seek out other resources if you don't find what you need here! Even the most successful students need help sometimes.
- Understand your academic eligibility and stay on track to graduation.
- Need guidance on course selection? Learn why Academic Advising Matters.
- Take advantage of our GPS: Guide for Proactive Success workshop series.
- Schedule a check-in appointment with a student success coach.
- Participate in Campus Life.
- Join a student organization.
- Meet with your professors during faculty office hours.