The Stetson University Counseling Center clinical staff is composed of professional licensed counselors and graduate-level counselors-in-training. Our entire staff is committed to supporting the Stetson community. Click on the names, below, to learn more about each staff member.
- Rachel Boldman, M.S., LMHC., Director
- Erika Lohmus, M.A., LMHC, Counselor
- Natasha Ramnauth, M.A., LMHC, LMFT, Counselor and Outreach Coordinator
- Keith L. Sims, M.A., LMHC, Counselor
- Nicole Currie, Administrative Specialist III
- Aaron Distler, MA, Assistant Director of the Academic Success Center, Accessibility Coordinator and Part-time Counselor
- Lynn Schoenberg, Ed.S., M.Ed., Dean of Students and Part-time Counselor