Health and Wellness Apps
The following smartphone, tablet and web apps may be used to aid your holistic wellness. Select a subheading to expand the section and make more information appear.
Note: These selected app resources are not a substitute for counseling services. Accessing these apps is completely voluntary and the Counseling Center will not collect information about you; therefore, no follow-up is initiated unless you contact the Counseling Center for support. Students with concerns are encouraged to schedule an appointment with a counselor.
- Unstuck by Unstuck
- Concentrate (Vitamin C) for Chrome
- FocalFilter for Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari
- LeechBlock for Firefox
- SelfControl for Apple OS X
- Gratitude and Happiness by Track & Share Apps, LLC
- Gratitude Diary by Rude Labs
- i-Gratitude by Khushwinder Bedi
- Daily Tracker Lite by Lumen Spark LLC
- Pedometer FREE by Arawella Corporation
- Pedometer Step Count by runtastic
- Period Tracker by GP International LLC
- Pink Pad Free by Alt 12 Apps, LLC
- Water Your Body Lite by FoWare
- Breathe2Relax by National Center for Telehealth and Technology
- Breathing Lessons by lifeBreath Inc.
- Buddhist Meditation by PPL Development Company LLC
- Guided Meditation & Deep Relaxation Audio by the Silva Method by MindValley LLC
- Headspace (on-the-go) by Headspace
- Lotus Bud Mindfulness Bell by Chad Sager
- MyCalmBeat by MyBrainSolutions
- Relax - Stress and Anxiety Quotes by honggang li
- re-mindful by Random APPS of Kindness
- Take a Break! by Meditation Oasis
- Affirmations - Anger Management by DSRTech, Inc.
- DoD Safe Helpline by RAINN for SAPRO
- eCBT Mood by MindApps LLC
- Mood 24/7 by Remedy Health Media
- MoodPanda by Jake Greenwood
- Moody Me by MedHelp
- MyMoodTracker Lite by Aspyre Solutions
- Optimism by Optimism Apps
- PTSD Coach by Department of Veterans Affairs
- Stress Tracker by AboveStress, Inc.
- T2 Mood Tracker by T2
- The Worry Box by Excel at Life
- Relax & Sleep Well by i-mobilize, Inc.
- Sleep as Android by Urbandroid
- Sleep Stream 2 by Explosive Apps
- SleepBot Tracker - Sleep Suite by SleepBot
- Smart Alarm Clock by Arawella Corporation
A variety of apps are provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The above list was compiled from Psychology Today, the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health & Traumatic Brain Injury, Pepperdine University and the University of Central Florida.