MCAT Prep Course
Stetson University and Dr. Putzer's Review bring you a comprehensive Medical College Admissions Test preparatory program. The professors are highly trained professionals and possess either an M.D., Ph.D. or both.
The course emphasizes critical and analytical reasoning, the primary skills tested by the exam. Included are months of expert MCAT teaching, detailed strategies for analyzing the MCAT, problem-solving skills and thorough exposure to the scientific, psychological, social and verbal content of the test.
MCAT Prep Course Start Dates
- Dates: October 20, 2018 to April 07, 2019
- Days: Saturdays
- Cost: $1,695.00 per person (includes materials)
- Location: LBC 318
What Does the MCAT Prep Course Cover?
- 10/20/18; Diagnostic Exam & Introduction to the Course; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 11/03/18; Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills/Sociology; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 11/10/18; Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills/Physics I; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 01/19/19; General Chemistry I; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 01/26/19; Biochemistry; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 02/02/19; Biology I; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 02/09/19; Psychology/Sociology; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 02/16/19; General Physics II; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 02/23/19; Practice Exam I; 9 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
- 03/02/19; General Chemistry II; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 03/23/19; Physiology/Psychology; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 03/30/19; Organic Chemistry; 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- 04/07/19; Practice Exam II*; 9 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
*Note: Practice Exam II takes place on a Sunday.
The schedule is subject to change
Spring break March 11-17
The MCAT prep course is a five-month course and all materials are included in the program's cost of $1,695. For details, please call 407-754-6622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To register, please contact the Office of Continuing Education and Outreach at 386-822-7500 or email@example.com.
The program is offered in partnership with Dr. Putzer's Review, Inc.
Instructor: Dr. Putzer
Dr. Putzer's MCAT course is endorsed by multiple universities including Stetson University, the University of Central Florida and the University of North Florida. Dr. Putzer is a Harvard University graduate who possesses an M.D., M.P.H. and Ph.D. degree. Dr. Putzer was formerly a professor of health sciences at Stetson University. Previously, Dr. Putzer was a professor of health policy & management at the University of Georgia. Currently, he is an adjunct professor of medicine at the University of Central Florida.
"Great Course, Great Professor, with lots of info - very well taught."
"Excellent teacher, one of the best, most passionate instructors I've ever had."
"Dr. Putzer made it so easy to understand and remember things."
"The instructor is highly effective and very knowledgeable in a plethora of subjects... great personality and quite easy to talk to."
"[Dr. Putzer is] full of enthusiasm, provides valuable supplementary insight into medicine and provides wonderful confidence boosts before the exam."