June 4 – 25 (three-week morning classes) 8 a.m. - noon
August 7 – 23 (two-week class) 6 - 10 p.m.
The Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers in cooperation with the office of Continuing Education and Outreach is proud to offer the real estate sales associate pre-license course on the DeLand Campus. The sales associate pre-license course is a 63-hour comprehensive view of the theoretical, practical and legal aspects of real estate. The principles of this course are designed to aid the aspiring real estate salesperson in successfully completing the pre-licensing course, end of course exam and State exam.
*Tuition includes textbook and two-day IFREC State Exam Prep Course
The Personal Trainer Certification Course is 30 hours in length. Test vouchers will be given as a bonus for the two and a half hours for the final exams in written competency and practical skill assessment exams. A Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) will be awarded when passing both exams. An additional 30-hour internship is available to students at no additional charge. Upon completion of the Level 1 CPT and the internship, the student will be issued a Level 2 CPT.
*CPR/AED certification required for this course.
**Limited housing is available on a first come first serve basis for the summer Personal Trainer Certification course. The housing rate will be $75.00 per week. Breakfast $56.00, Lunch $63.00 and Dinner $63.00 meal plans are also available for each week. Students that are interested must register for every week that they plan to participate in the housing and meal plans.
A payment link will be sent to your email for each registration you make. Your registration/reservation is NOT confirmed until payment is made. A $50.00 deposit must be made for the course and each week of housing to hold your place in each. The remaining balance is due two weeks prior to the start of camp. Payments can be made online or over the phone 386-822-7500.
- Days: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Dates: June 5 to July 19, 2018
- Time: Noon to 3 p.m.
- July 17 and 19 are National Certification Testing Exam
- No classes will be held on 7/3/18 or 7/5/18 in honor of Independence Day.
- June/July 2018 (including Housing and Meal Options for June 4 - 10, 2018)
- Housing and Meal Option for June 11 - 17, 2018
- Housing and Meal Option for June 18 - 24, 2018
- Housing and Meal Option for June 25 - July 1, 2018
- Housing and Meal Option for July 2 - 8, 2018
- Housing and Meal Option for July 9 - 15, 2018
- Housing and Meal Option for July 16 - 22, 2018