Stetson University partners with community organizations to provide educational opportunities.
Real Estate Sales Associate Pre-License Course
Jan. 12 - 23, 2018 | Cost: $449*
The Institute of Florida Real Estate Careers in cooperation with the office of Continuing Education and Outreach is proud to offer the real estate sales associate pre-license course on the DeLand Campus. The sales associate pre-license course is a 63-hour comprehensive view of the theoretical, practical and legal aspects of real estate. The principles of this course are designed to aid the aspiring real estate salesperson in successfully completing the pre-licensing course, end of course exam and State exam.
*Tuition includes textbook and two-day IFREC State Exam Prep Course
Certified Personal Trainer Course
Course Dates Listed Below | Cost: $600
The personal trainer certification course is 30 hours in length. Test vouchers will be given as a bonus for the 2.5 hours for the final exams in written competency and practical skill assessment exams. A Level 1 Certified Personal Trainer will be awarded when passing both exams. An additional 30-hour internship is available to students at no additional charge. Upon completion of the Level 1 CPT and the internship the student will be issued a Level 2 CPT.
- Feb. 10, 2018; 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; hands-on training
- Feb. 11, 2018; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; hands-on training
- Feb. 17, 2018; 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; hands-on training
- Feb. 18, 2018; 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; hands-on training
- Feb. 24, 2018; 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; hands-on training
- March 3, 2018; 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.; written exam; 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.; practical exams
For more information, please contact the Office of Continuing Education and Outreach at
386-822-7500 or IFREC at 888-647-7277