The Reading Institute
2014 Summer Reading Programs for Children and Adults
Programs offered in DeLand, Gainesville and Vero Beach
For an enjoyable activity with lifelong benefits, the Office of Continuing Education recommends one of our eight different reading skills programs, designed and taught by instructors from the Institute of Reading Development. Programs are offered as a community service by the Stetson University Office of Continuing Education.
Information and Enrollment
For information or to enroll online, please select an age group below:
- Four-Year-Olds and Entering Kindergarteners
- Entering First Graders
- Entering Second Graders
- Entering Third Graders
- Entering Fourth or Fifth Graders
- Entering Sixth, Seventh or Eighth Graders
- Entering Ninth, Tenth or Eleventh Graders
- Entering Twelfth Graders, College Students or Adults
To speak with a program coordinator or to enroll by phone, call 800-964-8888 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday andfrom 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.