MCAT Prep Course
The Comprehensive MCAT Course includes: Months of Expert MCAT teaching covering all pertinent biology, biochemistry, physiology, general and organic chemistry, physics, reading, verbal and writing skills; Detailed, cutting-edge Strategies for MCAT Verbal Reasoning & Writing skills; analytical science problem passage solving and comprehension; honing scientific expertise through critical & analytical thinking techniques and applications; mock practice exams.
Dr. Putzer’s MCAT course is endorsed by multiple universities including Stetson University the University of Central Florida and the University of North Florida. Dr. Putzer is a Harvard graduate who possesses an M.D., M.P.H., and PhD degree. Dr. Putzer was formerly a professor of Integrative Health Science at Stetson University. Previously, Dr. Putzer was a professor of Health Policy & Management at the University of Georgia. Currently, he is an adjunct professor of medicine at the UCF.
Current Course Schedule (November 2014 - April 2015)
- Sunday, October 26, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, November 1, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday, November 9, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 16, 2014, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 24, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 31, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 7, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 14, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 28, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, 2015, 9 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 14, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 21, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 28, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 4, 2015, 10 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 11, 2015, 9 a.m. - 4:05 p.m.
The MCAT prep course is a five-month course, and all materials are included in the program's cost - $1,695. For details, please call 407-754-6622 or email email@example.com. To register, please call 386-822-7500 or download the registration form. The program is offered in partnership with Dr. Putzer's Review, Inc.
"Great Course, Great Professor, with lots of info-very well taught"
"Excellent teacher, one of the best, most passionate instructors I've ever had"
"Dr. Putzer made it so easy to understand and remember things"
"The instructor is highly effective and very knowledgeable in a plethora of subjects...great personality and quite easy to talk to"
" [Dr. Putzer's] full of enthusiasm, provides valuable supplementary insight into medicine and provides wonderful confidence boosts before the exam"