LSAT Prep Course
Gain admission to the law school of your choice with LSAT Test Preparation from Stetson University's only official LSAT Prep Course. Master the skills needed to succeed on the LSAT and take the test with the confidence of knowing that you prepared with DeLand's LSAT experts.
Why Prepare for the LSAT with Stetson University?
- Expert Instructors: Our instructors are highly trained professionals who know the LSAT and the law school application experience.
- Proven strategies: Our program was developed by LSAT experts who have years of experience writing LSAT exam questions, and preparing students for success on the exam.
- Superior Materials: The LSAT Prep Course includes 20 practice tests. You will receive The Next Ten Actual, Official LSAT PrepTests and 10 Actual, Official LSAT PrepTest, Volume V. Students also receive the LSAT Course Workbook.
- Flexible Schedule Options: Strategically scheduled courses ensure you'll perform at your peak on exam day. Choose from a variety of classroom and online schedule options throughout the year to prepare for the LSAT exam date of your choice.
- The Stetson University Difference: Our LSAT Prep program delivers the high quality you expect from Stetson University. We take your education personally, and it shows.
Who Should Take the LSAT Test Prep Class?
All American Bar Association (ABA) Certified Law Schools require a valid LSAT score as part of the admissions process. This course is ideal for current undergraduates, recent graduates, and anyone looking to apply to law school. The LSAT is a paper-based test that is administered four times annually. We recommend students take the LSAT Test Prep class as close to their chosen exam date as possible.
What's Covered in the Course?
General Topics Include:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distractions
Logical Reasoning Topics Include:
- Easy-to-apply strategies for solving each type of logical reasoning question appearing on the test
- Logical concepts, including inferences involving conditional statements and the key tool of counter-examples
- An overview of the most common fallacies found in logical reasoning flaw questions
Analytical Reasoning Topics Include:
- A taxonomy of Analytical Reasoning game types and tips for setting up each type of game found on the LSAT
- Tips for quickly representing the game’s rules in shorthand, and for combining these rules into powerful “super rules”
- Tips for using answers to previous questions to quickly eliminate incorrect answer choices on subsequent questions
Reading Comprehension Topics Include:
- A full description of Reading Comprehension passage types
- A step-by-step approach to questions that concern the passage as a whole
- Identifying key words in the question that indicate how to use the passage to find the correct answer
- Recognizing the correct answer after narrowing the choices down to two
About the Program
Stetson University's Test Prep program is a partner with Educational Testing Consultants - a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained top quality instructors.
LSAT Prep Course Begins
August 27, 2015
Our intensive LSAT prep program includes 30 hours of classroom instruction from experienced exam preparation professionals. The easy to follow program uses proven techniques to simplify the LSAT.
Stetson University's LSAT course uses questions from actual LSAT exams, so you know your preparation is as close to the real thing as possible. LSAT textbooks, study guides, diagnostic exams, and expert instruction are all included.
Courses Also Available Online!