GMAT Test Prep Course
Join the hundreds of successful MBA students who have benefitted from our GMAT Prep Course. We will help you improve your skills, confidence, and score, all of which increases your chance of admission into the MBA program of your choice.
Receive 24 hours of expert in-classroom instruction on the Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT. This comprehensive course includes a review of the mathematical and verbal concepts tested on the GMAT, and prepares you for the questions typically seen on the GMAT. You will also strengthen the critical reasoning skills tested on the Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing sections of the GMAT.
Who should take the Stetson University GMAT Test Prep class?
The Stetson University GMAT Test Prep class is ideal for:
- Anyone planning to pursue a master of business administration (M.B.A.) or other business-related advanced degree within the next five years
- Anyone who has been out of school for a few years and is planning to pursue an advanced degree
- Current undergraduate students looking for assistance with the complex quantitative and verbal skills needed to succeed on the GMAT
In addition to M.B.A. programs, those pursuing master's and doctoral degrees in business, economics, accounting or other related fields of study may be required to sit for the GMAT.
What does the GMAT Test Prep class include?
The GMAT Test Prep course includes:
- Expert instruction
- A proven format
- All required course materials
- Access to diagnostic exams in one convenient, affordable package
Our test prep instructors are highly trained professionals. Our experienced instructors know the GMAT and care about helping you achieve your goal.
Test experts, with years of experience writing exam questions and preparing students for success, developed the Stetson University Test Prep curriculum.
The GMAT Test Prep class includes:
- The Official Guide for GMAT Review, 13th Edition -- the most recent publication from the official GMAT provider
- The GMAT Course Workbook, designed to supplement the classroom lessons
Convenient Scheduling Options
Classroom Test Prep programs are conveniently held on the campus of Stetson University in DeLand, Fla. Live, online classes provide alternative schedules and the added benefit of taking the class from anywhere in the world.
The course fee includes all course materials and instruction from a trained professional who cares about your success.
Quantitative Topics include:
- Strategies for handling math questions in the confusing data sufficiency format
- Techniques for picking numbers for Yes/No questions in data sufficiency format
- Approaches to math questions presented in abstract form
- Tactics for translating difficult real-world word problems into algebraic expressions or equations
Verbal Topics includes:
- Spotting correct idiomatic speech in sentence completion problems
- Understanding the key components of arguments in critical reasoning problems
- Answering reading comprehension questions quickly, without reading the entire passage
Integrated Reasoning Topics includes:
- Interpreting data from tables, graphs, text, and other sources
- Dealing with multiple questions about the same data
- Analyzing data from multiple columns for Two-Part Analysis questions
General Topics includes:
- Utilizing the process of elimination
- Mastering time management skills
- Minimizing test anxiety
- Identifying common distracters
About Our Program
Stetson University's Test Prep program is a partner with Educational Testing Consultants, a leader in higher education test preparation. Each year, Educational Testing Consultants helps hundreds of students at major colleges and universities across the United States. Educational Testing Consultants provides a proven program with a record of success and highly-trained, top-quality instructors.
- I am so glad I decided to sign up for this class! I feel so much more ready to take the GMAT. [My] professor was amazing and so nice and helpful.
- I didn't expect to get this much out of the class, I just thought it would be strategies, but I learned to look at problems in a new way.
- This is a great class. I learned a lot of information in a short period of time. (I'm) glad that [the university] offers this test prep program.