In general, if you are using a computer purchased within the last five years you will likely have all the technology you need for the program, though you may have to install some basic programs such as Adobe Reader and Blackboard Elluminate/Collaborate. More detailed information will be provided to students enrolled in the program.
In general, the system requirements include:
- Microsoft Windows XP or later; Apple OS X 10.5 or later
- Your computer must have a built-in or add-on microphone and speakers
- Helpful, but not required: Microsoft Office 2003 or later or a document reader. Readers are generally free.
- Blackboard Elluminate or Collaborate (you will receive instructions on how to install this software)
- Adobe Reader
- Reliable and stable access to the Internet