Follow the steps below to complete the application process:
- Complete the NALS Basic Legal Training Course Application Form (PDF)
- Send the completed application form with a copy of your resume via mail, fax or email to Stetson University. Please send these materials at least four weeks prior to the start date of the course in which you would like to enroll.
- Mail: Stetson University Center, Attention: Rosemary Cangelosi, 800 Celebration Ave. Suite 104, Celebration, Florida 34747
- Fax: 321-939-7606
- Email: email@example.com
- Stetson University will process the application form and will set up the password-protected account to access the program materials.
- You'll receive a welcome call from one of our lawyers who teaches the course; the call time will be arranged through email correspondence. You'll also receive your login information and can begin work on your first day of "class" as discussed during the welcome call with your instructor.
Note: Due to a text edition change, and the need to ensure our course conforms to all changes for the ALP exam, open enrollment will begin in the first quarter of 2014. Applications may be sent in advance and will be processed in the order they are received until we reach our maximum enrollment for the course. Thank you for your patience and understanding.