Build. Learn. Create. Explore. Let Your Imagination Soar!
Experience Hands-on Fun This Summer at Destination Science!
Expect much more than just fun memories. Our four week-long programs are bursting with innovative, imaginative and unexpected science adventures for boys and girls ages 6 to 12.
At Destination Science, every kid enjoys those "Aha!" moments - figuring out how something works, or realizing that science and cooking go hand-in-hand. From roller coasters to robots, from sunshine to sound, we provide a fun, safe and unique environment for exploration. STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) learning is more important than ever before. In fact, it's a national movement. Start an incredible journey this summer by heading toward Destination Science!
- $254 per week (scholarships available)
- Multiple week and Multiple child discounts are available
- Ages 6 to 12
- Camp Hours: 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Taught by top-notch educators and bright college students
- 20+ take-home projects
- Includes traditional summer camps and activities
Destination Science camps are designed to build:
- Increases science confidence through four daily hands-on FUN experiences.
- Utilizes national science standards, rich vocabulary and unique projects.
- Enroll in all four weeks to achieve maximum results.
- Models outstanding ethics in a FUN camp setting.
- Develops character through positive reinforcement.
- Promotes the art of "thinking outside the box."
- Encourages creative problem solving.
- Science projects involve artistic development, design and decoration.
The emergency medical release and liability waiver also needs to be completed and returned to the Office of Continuing Education before registration will be considered complete.