Report Unequal Treatment
As a Stetson University student, you have a responsibility to take an active role in fostering a sense of community and sending the message that mistreatment of others and insensitivity within our campus will not be tolerated. Students who feel they have been the target of bias (or who have witnessed a bias-related behavior) may report the incident online, contact the Office of Community Standards, contact the vice president for student affairs and dean of students and/or contact Public Safety. The resource list below provides other contact information).
Thank you for taking a step toward creating a more inclusive community.
What Happens After I Make a Report?
All reports are taken seriously. When you make a report, the on-call crisis team will assess the situation to determine if we need to respond immediately. The more information that is provided in the initial report, the better we can assess and investigate the allegations and identify those involved.
- Emergency - 911
- Public Safety - 386-822-7300
- Office of Community Standards - 386-822-7205
- Department of Housing and Residential Life - 386-822-7201
- Counseling Center - 386-822-8900
- Vice President for Student Affairs - 386-822-7730
- Cross Cultural Center - 386-822-7401
- Office of the Chaplain - 386-822-7523
- WORLD: The David and Leighan Rinker Center for International Learning - 386-822-8165
- Academic Success Center (disability resources) - 386-822-7127