Going Global career and employment resources include more than 10,000 pages of constantly updated content on topics such as:
- Job search sources
- Work permit/visa regulations
- Resume writing guidelines and examples>
- Employment trends
- Salary ranges
- Networking groups
- Cultural/interviewing advice
Visit the Global Forum
Additionally, the USA City Guides contain career and employment resources for the 40 largest metropolitan areas in the U.S. Included in this database are:
- Job search resources
- Employment outlook
- Professional networking groups
- Cost of living
- Major employer listings by industry sector
- Non-profits and volunteer opportunities
- H1B employer listings for all 50 states
To begin exploring Going Global complete the following steps from an on-campus computer:
- Go to Country Career Guide or USA/Canada CitiesGuide
- Once logged in, create an account and note your account information (If you plan to access Going Global from an off-campus computer you must create an account.).
- Begin exploring the website.
To begin exploring Going Global from an off-campus computer, follow these instructions. If you don't have an active Stetson University email account, complete and submit the Lifetime Email Request form. You'll need an active Stetson University email account to access Going Global.
If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Career Development and Academic Advising at 386-822-7315 or email@example.com.