Ways to Get Involved
The following is a list of ways you can remain active with University life and be a part of the Stetson experience long after graduation. Take a look, browse the website, and join the other alumni who are working to make a positive difference for the Stetson community!
- Let us know about your accomplishments after graduation! New job, a promotion, completion of a degree, marriage, addition of a new family member, etc.
- Encourage friends and classmates to attend Homecoming and their class reunions. November 2-4 is Homecoming 2018!
- Help future graduates by offering internships or mentoring opportunities at your place of work.
- Support Stetson University athletics. Browse the schedules, attend and cheer loudly at games!
- Attend a Stetson University event in your area, and take a fellow Hatter with you. Upcoming events are posted on our website and Facebook page.
- Host an alumni or admissions event in your area.
- Stay educated about Stetson University; share what you know with others.
- Join the Stetson community on LinkedIn.
- Visit campus whenever possible.
- Wear Stetson University clothing and display something "Stetson" at work.
- Make sure we have your email address so that you can receive campus updates and invitations to events in your area. Keep your information current by using our Alumni Update form.
- Write a letter of recommendation for a student applying to Stetson University.
- Read the Stetson University Magazine, and share it with a friend.
- Contact a former professor and say thanks for his/her teaching and mentoring.
- Make an annual gift. Every gift, regardless of size, helps. Using our Online Gift Form makes it easy!
- Florida residents can "Drive with Pride" by buying a Stetson University specialty license plate that also helps support the ASSI$T Scholarship.
- Become a fan of the Stetson University Alumni Association on Facebook.