Reunions are alumni social gatherings during Homecoming weekend and are not only limited to Class Reunion celebrations. Maybe you played on an intramural/club sports team, was a member of a fraternity or sorority or was a member of a student organization. If you have a group you’d like to reconnect with, let us know and we’ll help you get the ball rolling. It’s a great way to reunite with the people who made your college experience memorable.
What classes are celebrating reunions this year?
- 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1992, 1997, 2002, 2007, 2012
How can I help plan my class reunion?
- Email Amy Dedes, from the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started! She will help you determine the best location and time for your reunion.
- Help organize logistics (location, food, drinks, etc.) for your event.
- Invite your classmates
- Come celebrate!
How the Alumni Office staff will help:
- Reserve space on campus or at a local venue
- Share with you a list of your classmates to contact
- Work with caterers for menu plans
- Add the event to the master calendar on the website and print schedule
- Send email and/or physical invitations to your group
- Collect RSVPs for your event
For more information about planning a reunion for your class or group, please email Amy Dedes at email@example.com or call 800-688-HATS(4287).