New Hatter Fast Track Days
Stetson University will hold optional New Hatter Fast Track Days throughout the summer to assist students and families in registering for classes and offer a hands-on opportunity to complete enrollment at Stetson University. New Hatter Fast Track Days are held from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Students and families are encouraged to attend at any time throughout the day, keeping in mind the amount of time it may take to complete each task.
Upcoming New Hatter Fast Track Days
Please visit our Events Portal to schedule a campus visit.
Check in at the Lynn Business Center. Students will receive information about the day and missing requirements during check in.
New Hatter Checklist Requirements
More information and links to the following forms are found on the Starting at Stetson website.
- Placement Testing (Math or Language): Placement Exams are not required. Please review the Placement Testing website to determine if you need to take a placement exam.
- Personal Data & Advising Form (PDA): Students who have not submitted this form may complete it during the day.
- Health History Form: Students who have not submitted this form may complete it during the day.
- Immunization Forms: Students who have not submitted this form may turn it in during the day. Please print out the immunization form and take it to your doctor to complete. Immunization forms are required to register for classes and need to be completed ahead of time in order to submit to Health Services during the event.
- Advising Modules: Students who need to complete these modules should report to the Lynn Business Center for advising presentations. Please check in at the Lobby.
Advising and Registration
- Students who have completed all the requirements above will be able to go directly to advising and class registration.
Once registered, students are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Hollis Center: Get a behind the scenes tour of our newly renovated Wellness and Recreation facility.
- Housing and Residential Life Tours: Explore your new home as your tour some of our housing options.
- One-Stop: Submit missing financial aid requirements, sign up for a payment plan, or make payments to your student account.
- Hatter 1 Card: Pick up your student ID card and learn how to take full advantages of all its features through 5th/3rd Bank. Submit your photo for your ID before the event to skip the lines!