New Hatter Fast Track Days
Stetson University will hold optional New Hatter Fast Track Days throughout the summer to assist students and families in registering for classes and offer a hands-on opportunity to complete enrollment at Stetson University. New Hatter Fast Track Days are held from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Students and families are encouraged to attend at anytime throughout the day, keeping in mind the amount of time it may take to complete each task.
Upcoming New Hatter Fast Track Days
- Friday, May 22, 2015
- Friday, June 5, 2015
- Friday, June 19, 2015
- Friday, July 10, 2015
- Friday, July 24, 2015
Please visit our Events Portal to schedule a campus visit.
Check in at Griffith Hall. Students will receive information about the day and missing requirements during check in.
New Hatter Checklist Requirements
More information and links to the following forms is found on the Starting at Stetson website.
- Placement Testing (Math or Language): Students who are required to take a placement exam may complete it in one of the Griffith Hall meeting rooms. Placement Exams are not required. Please review the Placement Testing website to determine if you need to take a placement exam.
- Personal Data & Advising Form (PDA): Students who have not submitted this form may complete it at the Griffith Hall iPad bar.
- Health History Form: Students who have not submitted this form may complete it at the Griffith Hall iPad bar.
- Immunization Forms: Students who have not submitted this form may turn it in at Griffith Hall. Please print out the immunization form and take it to your doctor to complete. Immunization forms are required to register for classes and need to be completed ahead of time in order to submit to Health Services during the event.
- Advising Modules: Students who need to complete these modules should report to Sage Hall for advising presentations. Please check in at the Lobby.
Advising and Registration
- Students who have completed all the requirements above may report to Sage Hall for advising and class registration.
Once registered, students are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Hollis Center: Get a behind the scenes tour of our newly renovated Wellness and Recreation facility.
- Housing and Residential Life Tours: Explore your new home as your tour some of our housing options.
- Coffee Shop: Enjoy a complementary beverage and desserts, while mingling with athletic representatives and staff members from the division of Campus Life and Student Success.
- One-Stop: Submit missing financial aid requirements, sign up for a payment plan, or make payments to your student account.
- Hatter 1 Card: Pick up your student ID card and learn how to take full advantages of all its features through 5th/3rd Bank. Submit your photo for your ID before the event to skip the lines!