New Hatter Fast Track Days
Stetson University will hold optional New Hatter Fast Track Days throughout the summer to assist students and families in registering for classes and offer a hands-on opportunity to complete enrollment at Stetson University. New Hatter Fast Track Days are held from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Students and families are encouraged to attend at any time throughout the day, keeping in mind the amount of time it may take to complete each task.
Upcoming New Hatter Fast Track Days
Please visit our Events Portal to schedule a campus visit.
Check in at the Lynn Business Center. Students will receive information about the day and missing requirements during check in.
New Hatter Checklist Requirements
Requirements should take no more than an hour to complete. More information and links to the following forms are found on the Starting at Stetson website.
- Optional Placement Testing: Placement Exams are not required for all students. Students who are required by major to take a placement exam may complete tests in the Lynn Business Center Room 322. Please review the Placement Testing website to determine if you need to take a placement exam.
- Personal Data & Advising Form (PDA): Students who have not submitted this form may complete it in the Lynn Business Center Room 322.
- Health History Form: Students who have not submitted this form may complete it in the Lynn Business Center Room 322.
- Immunization Forms: Students who have not submitted this form may turn it in in the Lynn Business Center Room 124. Please print out the immunization form and take it to your doctor to complete. Immunization forms are required to register for classes and need to be completed ahead of time in order to submit to Health Services during the event.
- Advising Modules: Students who need to complete these modules should report to the Rinker Auditorium. Sessions are offered at 10:00am, 11:00am, 12:00pm, & 1:00pm.
Advising and Class Registration
Students who have completed the checklist above will be able to go directly to advising and class registration:
- College of Arts and Sciences - Lynn Business Center Room 319
- School of Business Administration - Lynn Business Center Room 317
Once registered, students are encouraged to take advantage of the following opportunities:
- Housing and Residential Life Tours: Explore your new home as your tour some of our housing options. Tours will start at 11am and 1pm from the Lynn Business Center Lobby.
Location: Lynn Business Center Lobby
- One-Stop: Submit missing financial aid requirements, sign up for a payment plan, or make payments to your student account.
Location: Marshall and Vera Lea Rinker Welcome Center
- Financial Planning Presentation: Learn more and ask questions about Financial Planning in the Financial Planning presentation directly following the advising sessions. Sessions are offered at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, & 1:30pm.
Location: Lynn Business Center, Rinker Auditorium
- Hatter1card: Pick up your student ID card and learn how to take full advantages of all its features through 5th/3rd Bank. Submit your photo for your ID before the event to skip the lines!
Location: Rinker Welcome Center
- Clean the World Service Opportunity: Make an impact on the community and help the Center for Community Engagement by assembling a hygiene kit to give to at-need children and families in our local community. We are partnering with Clean the World, a Central Florida-based nonprofit that recycles soap and hygiene products from hotels, to assemble 250 hygiene kits by the end of summer!
Location: DuPont-Ball Library, Hollis Family Student Success Center
- Making Connections on Campus: Meet fellow incoming students on campus and learn more about engagement opportunities on campus. Sessions at 11:30am and 2:00pm.
Location: Lynn Business Center 123
Social Media Scavenger Hunt
Throughout the day, we encourage you to post photos on social media at the locations on the back of this card to enter to win prizes, including the grand prize of a hammock! Every photo is an entry to the contest!