GPS: Guide for Proactive Success
Set your GPS destination to Graduation and join us for our interactive and informative workshop series.
All sessions are held from 5:15 to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays in Sage Hall room 242. Trail mix is available every week to give you a boost of energy as you travel toward success!
Aug. 26, 2014 - How to Succeed in Your FSEM
- Presenters: Lua Hancock, Ed.D., John Pearson, Ph.D.
Sep. 2, 2014 - Doctor Who? Communicating with Your Professor
- Presenters: Megan O'Neill, Ph.D., Billie Biferie
Sep. 9, 2014 - Balancing School, Life and Work
- Presenter: LTC (R) Oak McCulloch
Sep. 16, 2014 - I Read, I Read, I Read. How Come I Can't Remember It?!
- Presenter: Bette Heins, Ph.D.
Sep. 23, 2014 - Community Service: Finding the Sweet Spot
- Presenters: Pamela Cappas-Toro, Ph.D., Kevin Winchell
Sep. 30, 2014 - Budgeting 101
- Presenter: Tara Jones
Oct. 7, 2014 - 10 Tips to Writing a Better Essay
- Presenter: Dr. Maggie Herb
Oct. 14, 2014 - Academic Advising: Just Give Me My Pin! Why Do I Need an Advisor?
- Presenter: Cindy Oakley-Paulik
Oct. 21, 2014 - Diet vs. Nutrition
- Presenters: Tara Schuwerk, Ph.D., Terrance Harris
Oct. 28, 2014 - Listen Up and Laugh: Using Improv Comedy to Improve Your Attention
- Presenter: Andy Dehnart, Ph.D.
Nov. 4, 2014 - Reference Librarians DO Exist! (And They're Awesome)
- Presenter: Rosie Flowers
Nov. 11, 2014 - Where and How I Enter: Exploring Privilege Identity and Its Role in Our Lives
- Presenter: Nate Burke
Nov. 18, 2014 - Studying Backwards: Matching Your Study Strategy to Your Test
- Presenter: Sarah Frohnapfel