GPS: Guide for Proactive Success
Set your GPS destination to Graduation and join us for our interactive and informative workshop series.
All sessions are held from 5:15 to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays in Sage Hall room 242. Trail mix and prizes are available every week as you travel toward success!
Jan. 21, 2014 - New Year's Resolutions for Success
- Presenter: Rosalie Carpenter
Jan. 28, 2014 - 5 Ways to Better Time Management
- Presenters: LTC Oakland McCulloch and Stacy Collins
Feb. 4, 2014 - Destination Affordable: Paying for Study Abroad
- Presenter: Paula Hentz
Feb. 11, 2014 - Read and then Remember After the First Reading
- Presenters: Bette Heins, Ph.D. and Jesse Tucker
Feb. 18, 2014 - Intercultural, Interracial, and Interfaith Relationships: Can They Work?
- Presenters: Yolany Gonell and Poorna Selvaraja
Feb. 25, 2014 - How Do YOU Handle Conflict?
- Presenters: Lua Hancock, Ed.D. and Brigid Noonan, Ph.D.
Mar. 11, 2014 - 10 Tips to Writing a Better Essay
- Presenter: 10 Tips to Writing a Better Essay
Mar. 18, 2014 - Get Linked In!
- Presenter: John Sheehy
Mar. 25, 2014 - The Power of a Liberal Arts Degree in the Marketplace
- Presenter: Robin Kazmarek
Apr. 1, 2014 - Encounter Your Expertise: Identifying Your Learning Style
- Presenter: April Thompson
Apr. 8, 2014 - Reference Librarians Do Exist! (And They're Awesome)
- Presenters: Rosie Flowers and Susan Ryan
Apr. 22, 2014 - Diet vs. Nutrition
- Presenters: Tara Schuwerk, Ph.D. and Terrance Harris
Apr. 29, 2014 - Creating a Zen-Like State During Finals? Yes You Can!
- Presenters: Penelope Young-Cassaquillo and Jody Magras