GPS: Guide for Proactive Success
Set your GPS destination to Graduation and join us for our interactive and informative workshop series.
All sessions are held from 5:15 to 6 p.m. on Tuesdays in Sage Hall room 242. Snacks are available every week to give you a boost of energy as you travel toward success!
Jan. 20, 2015 - Destination Affordable: Paying for Study Abroad
- Presenter: Paula Hentz
Jan. 27, 2015 - 5 Ways to Better Time Management
- Presenters: Stacy Collins and LTC (R) Oak McCulloch
Feb. 3, 2015 - 10 Tips to Writing a Better Essay
- Presenter: Maggie Herb, Ph.D.
Feb. 10, 2015 - I Read, I Read, I Read. How Come I Can't Remember It?
- Presenter: Bette Heins, Ph.D.
Feb. 17, 2015 - How Do YOU Handle Conflict?
- Presenters: Lua Hancock, Ed.D. and Brigid Noonan, Ph.D
Mar. 10, 2015 - Listen Up and Laugh: Using Improv Comedy to Improve Your Attention
- Presenter: Andy Dehnart, Ph.D.
Mar. 17, 2015 - Get LinkedIn with the Professionals: How to Set Yourself up for a Successful Career (Location change to LBC 108 - Rinker Auditorium)
- Presenter: John Sheehy
Mar. 24, 2015 - What Can I Do with a Liberal Arts Degree?
- Presenter: Tim Stiles
Mar. 31, 2015 - Encounter Your Expertise: Identifying Your Learning Style
- Presenters: Sarah Frohnapfel and Dr. Rajni Shankar-Brown
Apr. 7, 2015 - Intercultural, Interracial, and Interfaith Relationships: Can They Work?
- Presenter: Lindsey Graves