Health Care Issues Program Committee
This committee will consist of four to six Members of the Faculty, a member of the Staff responsible for health care delivery, and two students.
- To oversee the minor in Health Care Issues.
- To identify faculty with expertise and an interest in offering courses in Health Care Issues.
- To publicize to students the value of this minor and the importance of this interdisciplinary field.
- To compile for each registration a list of departmental courses approved for the minor.
- To arrange for the capstone course, HPI475, and health-care internships.
- To foster campus understanding of health care issues, including such topics as health care policies, delivery of services, managed and regulated care, or end-of-life care.