This committee will consist of five members of the faculty in addition to a representative of the Faculty Senate; the Faculty Athletic Representative, ex-officio with voting privileges; the Director of Athletics, ex-officio; President, ex-officio; and two students. The chair is a member of the faculty. The committee now includes four sub-chairs of specific areas of compliance.
- To review the policies and practices of the athletic program at Stetson University.
- To make recommendations to the President’s Cabinet in the following areas:
- Budget priorities (scholarship distribution, gender equity, etc.);
- Program emphasis (e.g., which sports are emphasized, use of facilities);
- Coordination of academic and athletic programs;
- Administrative structure (e.g., ticket sales, publicity);
- Policies for the use of athletic facilities;
- Such other areas as the President’s Cabinet may designate.